Friday, July 01, 2005

Dirty Laundry

Can I just say that I have come to the realization that I hate laundry day. I never hated it before, but today i relized that i will not be able to make it another 3 weeks before doing laundry, when i will be at home in montana and it will be free, cause I only have a bout 3 days worth of undies. Not good. I am going to have to walk myself across the parking lot and pay to wash my clothing for the first time in about 3 years. This is no fun. I almost long for the days when i was in Rexburg and home was just a quick four hour drive, so i could go home every couple weeks and do laundry for free if I felt so inclined. But alas it is now 7 hours and that is just not worth it. So I will have to cart my laundry basket downstairs and to the laundromat soon and endure the boring hours tht will be consumed by this tedious, yet needed, time waste. At least they have free drying... maybe i will do it tomorrow and try to give my self skin cancer between cycles. That sounds lovely.

6 comments:

Mantis said...

"Skin Cancer Of the Spin Cycle"

I like it. When you write your memoirs, you should definitely call it that.

I two, loathe the
LAWN - DROW - MATT!

Mantis said...

i MEAN too

blast.

B said...

I find it a grand excuse to sit and read for a couple of hours. Not only that, but there is nothing better than the smell of fresh, clean clothes. I like to pile them on my bed and then crawl underneath them while they are still warm.

Enjoy laundary day!!

frogkisser said...

Ahhhhh, the joys of having a washer and dryer inside my house!:)

S. Dash said...

I'm loving doing laundry these days because its now free at my apartment complex. No more quarter stacks! Clean clothes rock!

Heidi said...

I hate doing laundry too. I think I actually posted about that once. I don't want to pay to do it at our complex so I haul it all down the stairs to the car, up the stairs to my parents' where my mom usually keeps it going while I'm in class. Back down the stairs, to the car, up the stairs to my apartment. Then I have to turn the A/C on before I can do anything else because I'm so overheated from from laundry exercise. Yeah, not fun.