Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Can I Have that Back!

Have you ever wanted to undo something so badly because you know that it is just going to be misinterpreted and misunderstood, because of the time in which it was recieved. Not knowing what the outcome may be is scary, but oh well, move on. It probably needs to be out in the open anyway, and now it is, however innocent and unrelated the message was to something else going on at the time, but taken in the context of that time frame makes complete sense and explains a lot, but it wasn't meant to happen at that time becasue one didn't realize what was going on when the message was given. Now it shed a whole new light on what is really going on internally, and that, my friends, is so scary, things will definintly change and there is no stopping it becasue it needs to happen, and loud as the wish of containment screams "Get that back. Make it as though it never happened!" you can't. What is done is done.

4 comments:

Mantis said...

Cloudy.

David Cho said...

Yeah, like that time when the girl asked me if she looked fat. I blurted out: "I've seen fatter."

I tried to undo that so hard. And the harder I tried..(SLAP!), the worse it got...(SLAP!)...

American Girl said...

Oooh David! Bad! Bad! And she will remember that for a really long time. I had a guy friend pretty much tell me that I was fat. I am still nice to him, but that statement haunts me even now.

David Cho said...

What I meant by saying that I had seen fatter, I meant that she lost weight. But that just didn't come across too well.