Friday, July 15, 2005

I love...

1. Seeing the sunrise (odd since I am not a mornign person)
2. Being on time for work so I leave on time and not have to feel like I am detention and everyone else is going to go have fun.(it is a rare occurance)
3. Pink, but pretty much everone knows that by now.
4. My new canopy
5. That my adorable niece named her new kitten "Puppy"(she not even 2 so it is ok)
6. Hot weather
7. The smell of hot tar on a road in the summer
8. Flip-flops
9. The Gospel
10. My family
11. Shoes
12. My chipmunk laugh that only comes out when I am silly tired.
13. That in one week I will be driving to Montana, probably in about Idaho Falls at this time.
14. Painting houses
15. laying in the sunshine
16. Rivers(floating down them in tubes)
17. The Temple
18. My good friends
19. Flowers(really what girl doesn't)
20. Getting lost in a book.
21. Sunsets
22. Thunder storms
23. Mountains covered with pine trees
24. The Bears
25. Football, in general
26. Cherry Popsicles

4 comments:

Kate said...

Know what? We've got a flippin' lot of loves in common! That's pretty cool, cause I love sharing the love. :) Well, most the time... I'm still not keen on the weekend girlfriend thing, but if I have to share I guess I will. :)

David Cho said...

Weekend girlfriend thing? I don't get that. Football? Awesome. What's your favorite team?

Domestic Goddess said...

If you will turn your attention to #25, it is the Chicago Bears, for NFL, Division I Utah Utes, Division I AA University of Montana Grizzlies. I have been a Bears fan for as long as I can remember, I worshipped my brother when I was little and that is his team, so they are my team as well.

David Cho said...

Well, I should have known. But "the Bears" could be the California Bears (Cal Berkeley Bears, that is) as well.

They (Cal Bears) along with the UCLA Bruins are my favorite teams.