Monday, January 16, 2006

This year I will...

get to know mr. gym again
believe in my own talents and abilities
continue to grow
know my limits
not be affraid to let people in, even though it may hurt
find work that i truely enjoy
focus on others more than on myself
stand up for myself
not be manipulated
trust my instincts
study hard
have fun
be myself without regaurd to what others may think of me
live fully
be happy
have no regrets
not buy so many clothes (unless of course getting to know mr gym necessitates)
find my passion
be organized
save money
get centered
get to know myself

6 comments:

B said...

I have been on strike with Mr. Gym and need to make him my friend also. He is sure expensive even when not in use! :)

Domestic Goddess said...

that is what i am thinking. Gym can be very demanding and likes to spend my money. this is not good. I should at least be getting something out of him.

Kate said...

Manipulate Gym into giving you what you want! :)

Domestic Goddess said...

I think that it wi going to require me actually doing something for gym to give me what i want sadly.

Domestic Goddess said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Domestic Goddess said...

Member how i told you never to use that line on any one? that includes me burning kites