Sunday, January 08, 2006

Happy Days

Why am i so interested in Ron Howard? Honestly what truely amazing thing has he done? I mean it is Oppie. Honestly what is so appealing about Oppie? Just a red headed little kid who is kind of goofy. That is it. Some how i have become interested in his work. I don't get it. Can some one explain what is so fascinating about Oppie please. I just don't understand the sudden draw to him I am sure it will fade soon. There are only so many times you cna watch happy days and american graffiti before you are just bored with it all. Maybe if he did someting new that would be good. Give the incentive to remain in the fan club, cause right now i am thinking of rescinding my membership.

6 comments:

frogkisser said...

Think about all the other cool things that he does outside of acting! All the really cool movies that he directs and/or produces. Apollo 13, A Beautiful Mind, and the upcoming Da Vinci Code. He also makes brief apperances in most of his movies. How awesome is that?

Domestic Goddess said...

Oh i know he has done some great things. I think that i am just getting bored with the waiting.

frogkisser said...

Well... Da Vinvi Code will be here in May!:)

Domestic Goddess said...

May is quite far off. I need instant gratification. I have no patience.

fantastic funk said...

all i have to say is

gary, indiana
gary, indiana
gary, indiana
my home sweet home!

there's almost no S's in that song!

Kate said...

Well, my personal opinion about Ronnie is that he's still trying to live in his youth. He just can't seem to let go of being Opie and move on to being someone bigger and better. Sure, he's done some cool junk, but when I see Ronnie, I still see a little boy. :)