Thursday, January 05, 2006

Dean's List?

How is it possible that i have made the dean's list the last three semesters? It should pretty much just be impossible, and at any other college it would be, cause i am about the biggest slacker on the planet. You should not get A's in classes when you are making up your speech as you give it, honestly. I swear i am in a glorified high school, no actually i think that my high school may have bee harder than this is. yahoo for the dean's list, and yahoo for LDSBH.

5 comments:

C.J. said...

Congrats Venus! Just be grateful for the easy stuff now. If you go the accounting route it could get fairly hard later on at a non-glorified high school university.

frogkisser said...

I know what you mean! I got an A in my Technical Writing class last semester without doing a presentation that was worth like 10 percent of my grade. How is that possible? Don't ask me!

Domestic Goddess said...

I love the slacker colleges! Yahoo for easy education.

frogkisser said...

I didn't think that the U was a slacker college. Maybe this semester will be harder.....

Domestic Goddess said...

Member how i don't go to the U right now?