Monday, January 22, 2007

Super Bowl XLI!!!!!

It is a beautiful thing! My Boys are back to the Super Bowl after a 21 year drought! Super bowl shuffle 2007. Today was a good day. After a slow start, Rex looked confident and poised. The defense remembered that they are the best defense in the league and played like it, holding the number 1 offense to just 14 points, forcing 4 turnovers and just plain dominating the game. Brian Urlacher is the greatest! Any one who thinks he is overrated, how many of you have seen a 255 pound middle line backer with that much speed! He is a beast! The Chicago Bears are #1! I lovey love love them! Go Bears!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohooo! I am wearing the blue and orange in support of your boys today! :)

Domestic Goddess said...

Yay! Me too!

C.J. said...

I'm glad you're excited about it! I'm guessing you won't be in our ward on the 4th??

David Cho said...

I thought your boys were the Utes. Ya know, the team that got humiliated last September in LA and will again do the same this September as well.

Domestic Goddess said...

Silent, don't worry i can still attend our ward and make it home intime for the game. I have it all worked out.

David- The utes are my college boys, but the Bears are my pro boys. A year is a long time. I wouldn't place your bets just yet.

American Girl said...

You never know ... my Colts might just have to keep you humble.

David Cho said...

It's actually less than 8 months away, and it will be here before we know it. In fact, we play BYU the week before coming to Salt Lake City.

I am planning a road trip myself.

Mantis said...

David Cho is coming to Utah???