Monday, November 27, 2006

AMAZING!!!!!

I am constantly in a state of amazement at how wonderful my friends are. I am so blessed to have each of you in my life. That thought came to me yesterday as I sat in sacrament and listened to an amazing talk given by one of these friends.

Frenda-You are fabulous! I can always count on you for strength and support when things get hard, or if i just need some one to make me laugh. You always come through and i know that you will always be there.

TK-things have been rocky, but i am glad for what we have, and what we had. I miss you.

Squeej-I am always amazed by you. Just when i think you can't get any better, you do. YOu are wonderful. You are a rock and an a mold for what every man should be. Thank you for being you and showingme what i should want to become.

Squared-I love talking to you. I know that you understand a lot of the things i am going through, and vice versa. Thank you for listening to me complain. I am here for you whenever.

Tiger-I am so greatful for your friendship. Thank you for telling me when i am being dumb or just trying to sabotage myself. You always help me see that i am worth the trouble.

To all those not listed. I am greatfull for all you do for me. THere so many of you that strengthen me every day, in one way or another. I treasure each of you. You have done more for than me then i could ever ask for. I love you all.

3 comments:

C.J. said...

I guess since you are being nice to me I will keep my mouth shut that YOU need to speak in Sacrament meeting...for a while anyway! But seriously, thanks! I'm grateful for your friendship too. I love ya'.

Kate said...

SKK B Mc J, Thank you for your friendship! Without you, I'm fairly certain I'd have continued to let some people walk on me for far too long. Thank you for showing me that I am worth it! I guess our differences just complement each other! ;)

Mantis said...

THIS ALMOST MADE ME PEE

http://www.elfyourself.com/?userid=9f9d8dd4bb52af3d36a7c1eG06122200

PASTE IT INTO A NEW WINDOW IF YOU HAVE TOO.