Friday, February 10, 2006

Smile and nodd

Two things that have received this response this week.

Everyone i work with feeling the need to find me a man and the boy in the car next to me who is obviously checking me out, honestly no need to drive the exact same speed as me the whole time i am on north temple.

Really i am flattered that people think i would have a good time with these people they know, but i am starting to wonder if i have desperate stamped across my forehead. I don't think that i do. Maybe it is because i am 24, single, and LDS, that makes all these women feel that they need to get me married, apparently my ovaries are starting to shrivle. Tw0 years ago i was told i needed to get married becasue Heaven is starting to run out of babies. Oh well i will just have to chance it. Honestly I think that we need to hire another single girl (sans boyfriend) to help balance out this onslaught.

And for you Mr. Blazer, thank you for making my day. I felt that i truely looked like poo yesterday,( greasy hair and my glasses never allow me to feel cute) and that just made me happy, but after a little minute of i started to get a little creeped out. Watch the road, not me thank you. Hitting my car is not going to cause you to win any points. So drive on.

No comments: