Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Everybody's Changing and I don't feel the same

This phrase of song speaks volumes. Have you ever noticed that everyone around you is changing and, because of this you don't know where you fit. I have felt this way a lot lately. I don't know why, i just do. Sometimes i think that in the midst of our changing, we forget who we once were and deviate so far from that person, that it is hard to fit in those who knew you before. Why do we do this? Is it to block out those who care about us? Or is this new person who we really are, and before we were hiding it? Or do we deliberately change in order to pull away from those who we don't want to know anymore?

3 comments:

Kate said...

I think it is a little bit of all of that... I feel the same way now, everyone seems to be in transition, and the people who I most trusted aren't so available to me as they once were. I'm having to find new outlets, different situations. All in all, I'm glad I can talk to you. :) Just think, maybe we're starting some new friendships this weekend. ;)

B said...

The winds of change are always blowing. I think that it is amazing however that those winds don't ever "blow" our love for someone out of our hearts! I love you my friend!

American Girl said...

There is a lot of change going on, but know that you are loved!