Thursday, December 29, 2005

Favorite things...


Sorry Holly but i had to. Today a friend asked me what was my favorite thing about Christmas. I said spending time with my family, but really it is spending time with these two little ones. Children are so much fun! They have so much energy and when they aren't yours, you can spoil them, then give them back to mom and not have to worry about it. Plus my little niece is just the cutest thing in the world! I got to go bowling with them, and play games, (i killed my entire family at harry potter scene it) watching them open prestents and pull things out of their stockings, these are a few of my favorite things.

3 comments:

frogkisser said...

I need Harry Potter Scene It so I can cream everyone!:)

Kate said...

ROAR! :)

Shelley said...

came across your site. i must agree...those are my favorite things too!