Wednesday, December 21, 2005

29 HOURS!!!!!

29 hours and then i will be home! Yipee! I am quite excited about that. I will get to spend a glorious 6 days withthe family and then come back here. I am most excited because tomorrow is my nephew's 8th birthday. This is very exciting. We are hoping that he will be able to be baptized this week while we are all home. Unluckily for me though my mother forgot to inform me that I get to give a little talk on the Holy Ghost. Thankfully i have an older sister who tells me the stuff that my mother thinks she has already told me so i am not completely in the dark.

OOH and another happy thought is that i don't have to be to work until 8 tomorrow morning. 2 hours more sleep for me cause i decided to make up 2 hours over the last 2 days. AHH i love to sleep!

2 comments:

C.J. said...

I'm glad you're getting the extra sleep in! Please drive safely - especially through Idaho! Merry Christmas my friend.

Jeje said...

Merry Christmas! I'm so glad you get to go home - it's been a while, huh? Enjoy your family. See you soon!