Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Somewhere In Between

So I thought that i should post cause it has been many moon's (well actually not even a full moon), since my last post. But as i sat here trying to think of something to write, i really have nothing. I mean there i a lot i could say, but where would it get me? Not any place new. Just to places i have been in the past and that i don't feel like returning to right now. I could complain about my crazy schedual right now, about the horrible rush of fast approaching deadlines, finals in one month, and trauma's in my personal life, but i just don't want to. SO... i hope you are all fabulous, I am working on it. Have a lovely day.

2 comments:

Mrs. McGee said...

I on the other hand really do like your blog. it IS very nice! i especially like the venuswashername :)-Gc

Domestic Goddess said...

Well thank you very much.