Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Shark Bait

After the most fabulous vacation ever it is terribly hard to go back to work. I should have just stayed in Mexico. I have my "shark bite" to deal with. That shark has really sharp teeth and now i am being referred to a hand surgeon, because i have done so much dammage to it that my doctors thinks it may need surgery. Fabulous. I really just want to go home and take my Lorrie Taylors and sleep, but no, i have to endure another hour and a half of class, and only on ibuprophen that doesn't really help the pain for long. On the plus side, i can't sew right now, so i don't have to learn to make the horrible men's one peices. happy day. Oh and typing, not so easy with giant finger brace, it gets in the way, and it hurts if i forget and try to use it.

4 comments:

Kate said...

I'm sorry I attracted that shark to you. I didn't mean it!

fantastic funk said...

That's not so fun, I hope your finger gets better really quickly...let me know if you need anything!

Mantis said...

(I'm biting my finger right now...just for you...heheheheh)

American Girl said...

Babe - sorry to hear you might have surgery! Good luck!

Holly - we are never letting you near sharks again!