Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I'm moving on

There are times in our lives when we have to decided what is really going to be best for us. The right path, the left path, the middle path, or why even bother making the decision I will sit here forever and not go anywhere. I am at this point right now.

For too long I have been sitting and waiting for things to happen to me. I don't want to make a choice because it is scary and things will have to change once I have chosen my new path. Life will take us where we let it, and right now I think I am letting it take me no where, so I am moving on.

I have let thing fester for to long, allowed them to make me bitter and hard. To put me in a horrible mood when I could just have easily been happy. For that I am sorry to all of you who have had to suffer through this with me, but just so you know, I am breaking free of the chains that have been holding me to this spot for so long. I am moving on.

It is scary to think that things are changing and, yet exciting at the same time. I know that I may be falling for a little bit, but there will always be someone there to lift me back up and to help me when I need it.

I have to change myself in order for this all to work properly, and I am sorry if this places us in different areanas. I hope that I distance no one, but I worry it may happen. For my own sanity and peace of mind, I may have to leave you. I don't want to, but it needs to happen. I am moving on.

5 comments:

American Girl said...

Sounds like you are learning the same thing I have been learning lately. It sometimes is hard to chew, but the benefits of this lesson are proving to be a great joy in my life.

fantastic funk said...

You are beautiful and I wish you the best in your life. It would seem that many of us are in the same ocean of change allowing our individual boats to lead us where we must go. It can be very scary, but to me, it is more terrifying to realize that I am not moving at all. You will be fantastic and life will be fantastic as well.

C.J. said...

I hope that you aren't talking about moving far away. I would miss ya' if you did. But, ya' know, sometimes we just have to do things for ourselves and for our futures. Best of luck in the sometimes fear inducing "moving on and forward". Know that I'm always there for ya'.

Domestic Goddess said...

Just to clarifiy i am not moving away. even though part of me says run before anyone really gets to know you all that well. But no, i am staying where i am, except that when the lease is up i will be moving apartments, but that is all.

Jeje said...

Sounds like you know what you need to do. At least, to a point. Good luck! I love you and I'm praying for you. I'm sure there are amazing things in store!