Monday, April 10, 2006

You can't go back

This weekend i went on a short roadtrip to rexburg. It is amazing how much it is the same, and yet so different. Maybe it is exactly the same as it used to be, i have just changed. That is probably it. I was a very different person while i was there, and i am greatful for the things that i learned at Ricks/BYU-I that have helped me to become who i am today, but i wouldn't go back. No thank you.

On another note i am one step closer to getting the business going. Slopers are now in my posession. Yipee. Send out the word. Flarah Bridal is ready for business.

2 comments:

B said...

That is awesome....congrats!! Funny did you know that Cellular and Tammy were in Rexburg this weekend also?! Well they were.

C.J. said...

Funny, my comment was JRA's, almost verbatim! I was even going to mention Cell and Tammi. So, ditto to JRA's comment.