Saturday, April 22, 2006

Procrstination and other dumb things i do

So i have finals next week. I also have about 4 papers to write, but did i do that today? No. Although, i do have a very good excuse, the monitor on my computer died last night, so i had to find a new one. Luckily i didn't have to buy one, Holly's mom and little bro saved me by having a spare one. Yipee.

I also finally decided it might be a good idea to get my tires rotated (first time in almost 2 years of owning the car). Needless to say i had to buy new tires today. Only two thankfully but honestly, why do i always wait to do things that i know for ages that i need to be doing.

Speeking of that i should probably be planning a Relief Society lesson right about now, since oh i need to teach it tomorrow. Yeah i am a slacker.

7 comments:

Kate said...

Yay for my mommy! :D

Jeje said...

I'm with ya on the procrastination thing. I had nearly all day friday AND saturday to work on some research papers. Did I work on them. Nope. What did I do all day? I honestly have no idea . . .

B said...

Good luck on finals my friend! I just had to purchase 4 new tires for my lovely vehicle....not cheap that's for sure....glad to hear that you got away with only having to replace two of them.

C.J. said...

I too am guilty of this problem. However, I have found when it comes to school stuff I usually end up doing better under pressure. That helps me justify it all.

Kate said...

Silent, Venus said almost exactly that to me the other day... :) "I work better under pressure." she said, but I think the truth behind her words was that she'd rather just watch movies. ;)

Kate said...

Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

HAHA!! Sorry but I thought that said Prostitution and other dumb things I do. PHEW that would be more than dumb