Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Can i just say that i hate having a class during the day. Why is it that there are so many boys concerned with being pretty? Why do girls think it is good to be taupe? I really don't get any of this at all. At least i find comfort in knowing that at least in one of my classes there is banker boy. He was in several classes with me last semseter and is at least an intelligent person. this makes classes much more bearable right?

All i have to say is girls use your brains! It is ok to to be intelligent and want to accomplish things in your life, even if your ultimate goal is to get married, that is mine, yet i am not just sitting around pretending to be stupid, waiting for the first boy to come along. And boys, honestly, it is sad when you are prettier than most of the girls on campus. Be men, not wussy whiny little metro's.

5 comments:

David Cho said...

Are they really prettier? What do they do to make themselves look so pretty? I mean, this isn't San Francisco we are talking about :)

David Cho said...

Rereading your posting here. Boys are pretty and girls are dumb??????

I thought it was the other way around.

fantastic funk said...

All I have to say is AMEN!;)

American Girl said...

Jinx- it is amazing to me just how awful clothing is that people wear to school. I work in a high school and the girls are little skanks!

David Cho said...

Hey, Venus, are you gonna delete that spam? It's hurting my eyes.