the blog site names up one, and add yourself to the bottom.
Tristi Pinkston, LDS Author
Lords of the Manor
A Backstage Pass
Whine, Cheese and Chuckles
Goddess On A Mountain Top
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was in high scool, actually it was summer so i was probably working
at the Carmike 10 theater in Missoula. Wahoo.
2. What were you doing 1 year ago?
The same thing i am now doing. Not much has changed in my life in the
3. Five snacks you enjoy?
1. Ice cream
3. anything chocolate and peanut butter
4. Five Songs you know all of the lyrics to: (okay this is hard
because i know way too many songs -- let me open up my itunes and pick
some out for you ... please wait)
1. Ice Ice baby- Vanilla Ice ( I know, I know)
2. Baby got Back- Sir-Mix-A-Lot
3. Rodeo- Garth Brooks
4. I Need A Hero- Bonnie Tyler or Frou Frou,(remake is as good as the original!)
5. Fishin in the Dark- Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
5. Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Buy a House
2. Buy a cabin on Flathead Lake
3. Travel loads
4. Finish School
5. Have the most fabulous shoe collection
6. Five bad habits
1. spending too much money
2. not cleaning
3. not eating healthy
4. Coloring my hair too often
5. Being scary and unapproachable
7. Five things you like to do:
1. Watch so you think you can dance and the office
4. cook, i just don't do it enough
8. Things that you will never wear again: I am having a hard time with
this one cause i just don't like to place never on anything...
1. fake nails
2. banana clips
3. moon boots
9. Five favorite toys:
3. chicago bears helmet
4. smurf from my childhood
5. hula hoop
10. Where will you be in 10 years?
somewhere very different form where i am currently at. I hope to be
married and have a few kids by then.
Five People to Tag: