Wednesday, May 25, 2005

What A Girl Wants...

So does a girl, namely me, really know what She wants? I propose the answer of hell no! Lets take me for an example.

I meet boy. I think I would like to get to know boy, boy seems very nice. Boy cooks me dinner on Sunday. Then boy asks me out for Wednesday. Jeje and I carpool with boy to FHE. JRA points out "he is digging your show." Wednseday comes, once again boy cooks me dinner, boy opens my car doors, boy is a perfect gentleman, boy treats me like a princess, boy is very nice...but herein lies the problem. Boy is too nice. I see no spark of wickedness in boy at all. I need that spark. I need a boy to banter with, to take my sarcasm and not turn it into sugary sweet grossnesss, that makes me want to vomit.

So what is wrong with me? I get what I think I want and then realize that oh nope not so much. I always have said I need some one who will treat me like a princess, but when I actually find someone like that, hmm, not so much. Boy is super nice, but that is just it. That is all boy will be. Boy must be moved into friend zone. That is all there is to it.

See girls really don't know what they want, or at least in my case that is true. It't not that I want a boy who will be a jerk and treat me like crap, oh no, not at all, I do want a boy who will treat me well, but one who will also stand up to my sarcasm and through some right back at my face.

12 comments:

American Girl said...

Man! That is tough. I think that most girls want that to some degree but is sure makes things confusing.

B said...

Oh I know exactly what I want....a nice guy with a streak of hell. I have to have someone that will read the scriptures with me, open my doors, treat me like a princess and then turn around and tackle me, chase me around the house and dance with me in the kitchen (along with other things).

I know they exist.

Sarah said...

What a prediciment, but maybe "boy" has it in him and hasn't shown it to you just yet...

Domestic Goddess said...

Yes, streak of hell is what i am looking for, JRA, but i really don't think he has it Cellular. And it is kind of annoying. Is that bad? I know i am mean, but deal with it right. why change myself for someone that i am not that interested in.

Sarah said...

No, it isn't bad to not go for someone just because he is there. I don't believe it is a good idea to change the basics of who they are for anyone, especially someone they are not intersted in.

Oh, and P.S. You are not mean. Love Cellular

Domestic Goddess said...

THanks cellular. I completely agree. I would never change myself for anyone, if they can't handle it to bad. and it i can't handle them well that is to bad as well

C.J. said...

I think most people have a little spark somewhere inside, you just have to bring it out. For instance, it has been said that I do not have this spark, but I beg to differ. I don't know that I would call it a spark of wickedness or a streak of .... :), but believe me when the time comes to chase around the house, tackle, and dance (along with other things) in the kitchen - I am there! So, I'm not saying that you should like this boy or that you're mean, I'm just saying he might have the spark he just isn't comfortable enough to show it yet!

Domestic Goddess said...

I still hold to you havign very little spark if any, silent, so lets not go there. I do distinctly remeber the tackling incident and we all know where that led us.

Jeje said...

You know, Silent, I think that you are confusing what DG means when she says "spark of wickedness," which you don't have in you, with playfulness and silliness, which you are capable of. I know you want to impress her, but you don't have to insist that you're something you're not. She said she'd marry you in 11 years. Besides, we all like how good you are.

Heidi said...

"I wouldn't want him to be really wicked, but I think I'd like it if he could be wicked, and wouldn't."
-Anne of Green Gables

Domestic Goddess said...

Exactly bliss, i need some one who could be wicked if he wanted, but chooses to be good, yet you can see the spark that is there.

Kate said...

Heh. Yeah. I think you all know how much I like that little spark myself. ;) I can't seem to stay away from it, and I've been known to make very NICE boys very unhappy, because I just can't handle the lack of it.