Friday, January 21, 2005

Becoming...

Is there anything that seems more important than knowing who you really are? Who you want to become? This is a journey that I embark on daily. Becoming the person I want to be is turning out to be a much longer and much more involved process than I had ever imagined it could be. In my niavetee, I must have believed that I could just wake up one mornign and everything would be as I had always wanted it, now I know that isn't true.

As I have grown as a person, I have come to realize that there are so many things in my life that I need to be improving. The worries that I have had in the past now all seem to me to be silly and quiet frankly trivial. So many things take presidence over the reasons for the fights I would get in with my sister. To know that I am loved by my family and to have them know that I love them in return is one of the ways that I am working on to become the real me, the ultimate Domestic Goddess.

1 comment:

B said...

Welcome to being a blogger.....careful it's additive!

If we just woke up one morning and everything is the way which we "want" it to be, I think we would quickly realize the it isn't the way that it "needs" to be. There are experiences that occur that mold us and give us the strength and wisdom to move onto the next step. There are no shortcuts to any place worth going!